A wise big sister once said, “If you can dream it, you can achieve it.” Easier said than done, but it’s true. We all have dreams and aspirations in life but not everyone achieves them. Some people grow and grow and live the life of their dreams while others get sad because they never took action on their dreams.
You are alive for a reason and every girl has a creative spirit alive within her. This creativity, alongside support from the people around you, can make your dreams come true. So watch out for things we call DREAM STEALERS.
Some things in life can steal your dreams and stop you from being the game changer you were born to be. These things are:
1. Fear – Fear is just your mind thinking of all the things that can go wrong. But remember Girls are strong and we have the power to think of all the things that can go RIGHT. So instead of thinking what if I fail? Think what if I succeed?
2. Self-doubt – Being confident is the key to achieving your dreams. Self- doubt makes you average and keeps you stuck. But believing in yourself makes you extraordinary and makes you excel.
3. Negative people – Not everyone will believe in your dream. People may say mean things but don’t take it personally. As long as you believe in yourself that’s all that matters, so go for your dreams girl! Don’t let the haters hold you back.
4. Lack of motivation – Don’t let excuses get in the way! The best time to act is NOW. Motivation comes once you start, not before ( I know it sounds strange but trust me on this one). If your dream seems too big, start with something small. Baby steps lead to big achievements!
5. Distractions – This is the biggest one of all. Remember when you were meant to do something important but then you got distracted and never did it? Yup, that’s what distraction does. To stop it from stealing your dreams write them down and check your progress regularly. Share your dreams with your friends so you can all work together and help each other!
So now that you know the dream stealers and how to manage them you can become unstoppable in the journey to you dreams!